ULC Fire Monitoring
Steele Security is now a certified partner with Underwriters Laboratories ULC Fire monitoring and Installations. Combining our already excellent service and support with ULC certified programs we can offer the most comprehensive fire protection solutions in the Fraser Valley, Langley, Vancouver and through out British Columbia.
What are the benefits of a ULC installation
The UL Advantage
- Standards development -- For more than 30 years, UL has set the standard for the fire equipment evaluations. UL has developed more than 70 standards covering fire equipment and is widely represented on NFPA standards committees for fire equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Highly educated and well-trained staff -- Every UL evaluation is conducted by expert staff members who are certified Level II technicians to the American Society of Non-destructive Testing (ASNT) guidelines.
- Wide spectrum and thorough service -- UL offers the most comprehensive fire equipment evaluations available today. UL's expert testing and inspection programs cover all types of fire equipment. UL's thoroughness is unmatched. All types of fire equipment are evaluated by UL for compliance with applicable requirements in the appropriate NFPA standards. Upon successfully complying with the requirements, UL issues a certificate of compliance in accordance with applicable NFPA standards.
- Brand recognition and integrity -- No other fire equipment testing organization in the United States has the same level of association with product safety, integrity and quality. UL has more than 100 years of expertise in the fire industry and has a long-established reputation within the industry for independent, objective and highly respected product testing.
- Convenience and specialized testing equipment -- UL's fire equipment testing services involve evaluation of new equipment at the manufacturer's facility before it's delivered to your department, as well as evaluation of in-service equipment at your fire station. UL has a fleet of fully equipped vans and mobile testing laboratories located throughout the United States to test fire equipment at local fire departments.
- Competitive price -- UL services are offered at very competitive prices and include travel and living expenses. The expertise of our staff and our state-of-the-art testing equipment mean that we deliver our testing services very efficiently. UL can test 500 feet of ground ladder and three to five pumpers at a single location in a single day.
Call us at 604-823-7277 and ask about our free estimates.